- DBT Project (2018-2021) Light amplifying carbon quantum dot embedded contact lenses for treatment of night blindness. Role: Co-Principal Investigator
- Industrial Research Project (2018-2020) Exploring neuroprotective effects of Phyllanthus embilica in animal model of ischemic stroke. Role: Principal Investigator
- DST Grant:(2016-2019); Title: Regulatory non-coding RNA mediated mesenchymal stem cell engineering: A safety and efficacy study in rodent model of cerebral ischemia. Role: Principal Investigator
- ISN International Return Home Grant (2017-2018); Title: Mitochondrial protection in ischemic stroke by using microRNA mediated engineered stem cells. Role: Principle Investigator
- DST Grant:(2017-2020); Title: Exploring the molecular mechanism of butter oil enriched nanoformulation in enhancing nasal to brain delivery and its potential role in promoting neurogenesis. Role: Co- Principal Investigator.